Looking for a New 2016 Cf Moto U550 in Evanston South, SA? 2016 CF MOTO U550 550CC ATV for sale in Evanston South, SA
- A welcome addition to the CFMoto utility family, the U550 will tackle any size project head on.
- Fully loaded with a heavy duty towing kit, it won't be long before you, and everyone else realises you made a smart move with the U550.
- CFMoto have stayed true to their value for money promise with this incredible vehicle, offering a powerful side by side for the price of most other manufacturers' ATV's!
- Engine type: Single cylinder, 4 Valves, 4 Stroke, SOHC
- Displacement: 495cc
- Power: 28kW / 38hp @6800 RPM
- Bore and stroke: 91 X 76.2mm
- Compression: 10.3:1
- Fuel system: EFI (Bosch)
- Max Torque: 46N.m / 5800 RPM
- Cooling System: Liquid
- Ignition: ECU
- Starter: Electric
- Transmission: CVTech
- Lubrication: Pressure & splash
- Size / Weight
- Length x Width x Height: 2980 x 1430 x 1855 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,830 mm
- Ground Clearance: 280 mm
- Fuel Capacity: 26 L
- Dry Weight: 590 kg
- Wheels Front: 14 x 7.0 Steel Wheels
- Wheels Rear: 14 x 8.0 Steel Wheels
- Tires Front: AT 26 x 9-14 52J 70
- Tires Rear: AT 26 x 11-14 66J 100
- Front: Independent
- Rear: Independent
- Front: Hydraulic braking, double disc
- Rear: Hydraulic braking, single disc
- Towing: 550kg
- Carrying: 230kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1200 x 790 x 310 mm
Other motorbikes you might also like
The Motorcycle People that Live for Motorcyclists!
Gawler Motorcycle Centre has been trading since April 2009 and is constantly growing larger.
We are now the new northern stockist's of CF MOTO QUAD'S & U.T.V'S best value for money quads in South Australia with 2 years warranty.
We have a huge range of Spares and Accessories to suit the
dirt and road riders. We also sell a great range of used bikes
fully checked through our modern workshop.
We offer a full engine rebuilding service and also specialise in wheel re-spoking using only the best in stainless steel spokes. We have the latest tyre machine for all tyre re-fitting leaving no marks on your rims.
We service everything we sell and more!
Our fully qualified mechanics can also perform log book
servicing for all makes and models.
With over 30 years experience in the motorcycle industry we care for you and your bike!
We are motorcycle people that live for motorcyclists. We race every other week-end so know what we are talking about. If we can help you - we will.
If there is anything we can help you with please contact us today!