Looking for a New 2017 Kymco Maxxer 50 in Evanston South, SA? 2017 KYMCO MAXXER 50 50CC ATV for sale in Evanston South, SA
Easy to ride and packed with great safety features, KYMCO Maxxer 50 is the perfect way for your kids to get their thrills. The 49cc two-stroke engine delivers smooth power while the fully automatic continuously variable transmission (CVT) makes riding simple. Great safety features like keyed electric start, a throttle stop and ignition cut-off lanyard will help you keep the fun in check. Simple and safe, KYMCO Maxxer 50 is the choice for those learning to ride.
- RELIABLE TWO-STROKE ENGINE
- 49cc, SOHC, air-cooled two-stroke engine provides consistent power
- TWIST-AND-GO TRANSMISSION
- CVT automatic transmission allows for easy operation
- EASY STARTING
- Electric start makes starting simple every time
- SIMPLE KICK-START BACKUP
- Kick-start backup provides an alternative starting method
- SAFE KEYED IGNITION
- Keyed starting prevents operation without adult supervision
- ADJUSTABLE THROTTLE STOP
- Adjustable throttle stop restricts top speed until your young rider is confident
- IGNITION CUT-OFF LANYARD
- Ignition cut-off lanyard allows adults to shut off the engine by pulling the lanyard
Other motorbikes you might also like
The Motorcycle People that Live for Motorcyclists!
Gawler Motorcycle Centre has been trading since April 2009 and is constantly growing larger.
We are now the new northern stockist's of CF MOTO QUAD'S & U.T.V'S best value for money quads in South Australia with 2 years warranty.
We have a huge range of Spares and Accessories to suit the
dirt and road riders. We also sell a great range of used bikes
fully checked through our modern workshop.
We offer a full engine rebuilding service and also specialise in wheel re-spoking using only the best in stainless steel spokes. We have the latest tyre machine for all tyre re-fitting leaving no marks on your rims.
We service everything we sell and more!
Our fully qualified mechanics can also perform log book
servicing for all makes and models.
With over 30 years experience in the motorcycle industry we care for you and your bike!
We are motorcycle people that live for motorcyclists. We race every other week-end so know what we are talking about. If we can help you - we will.
If there is anything we can help you with please contact us today!